General Payment Policies:
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month and is considered late at Noon (12:00 PM) on the 5th, unless otherwise specified in your lease agreement. Please note this timeline includes weekends and holidays. See Lease Agreement for late fee amounts.
- We do not accept cash. Sending cash or an incomplete check or money order is not the company’s responsibility.
- Personal checks will not be accepted after the 15th.
- Place your name and property address on the check or money order to ensure that you are properly credited with rental payment.
- Review your check or money order and ensure it has the names of payer and payee.
- If a rent check is returned for insufficient funds (NSF), there will be a $25.00 returned check fee for all Non-Sufficient Fund checks.
Rent payments can be made through Cozy.co, a rent payment portal. By registering with Cozy.co, you can pay online via bank draft at no charge, easy recurring payments or one-time payments. The service also offers the option to pay by debit or credit card for a fee (see Cozy.co for full details on the service and fees). More information about online payments.
Make a deposit directly into our bank account at any First Citizens Bank locations. Contact us at 919.307.7390 to get deposit slips for this option.
Mail a Check
- Your rent check must be physically received in the office by Noon (12:00 PM) on the 5th.
- Rent can be paid by check, money order or cashier’s check payable to Forest Gate Properties, LLC. No cash. Please address mail to the address specified in your lease.